Thanks for your interest in sharing or republishing our content and/or data. How you may use our content and data depends on the type of content/data and the purpose.
You may share links to any of our content by email and on social media, provided that you follow all of the applicable attribution guidelines set forth below.
If You have earned a G2 badge, you may republish the badge on your website, provided that it contains a backlink to the G2 page for your product or service. You must comply with all attribution requirements.
You may reference your position (i.e. “Leader,” “High Performer,” Contender,” or “Niche”) on the then-current Grid® Report (as distinguishable from the real-time Grid® available on the Category page), provided that such reference contains a backlink to the applicable gated Grid® Report and relevant Category page. However, you may not reference any of the underlying data points, including “Satisfaction” rating and/or “Market Presence.”
You may reference your position (if applicable) in G2’s real-time rankings (e.g. “Highest Rated” and “Easiest to Use”), provided that such reference contains a backlink to the applicable Category page. If you have applied any filters, you must backlink to the filtered rankings, and include relevant details related to any such filters. For example, if your product is the #1 “Highest Rated” mid-market marketing automation product in Latin America, you must include the relevant company size and/or regional segmented data when referencing such position.
You may republish and share the aggregated Star Rating of your product(s) and/or service(s) on the G2 Site, provided that you include a backlink to the applicable profile page on G2.com and that you attribute the Star Rating to G2 in accordance with our Attribution Policy below.
If you would like to use G2’s content or data in a manner that is not expressly authorized or prohibited hereunder, you may contact us at email@example.com with your request and we will review your request, each on a case-by-case basis, and approve or decline your request, in our sole discretion. Please note that any permission to use any G2 content or data that is granted by G2 may be revoked or modified in G2’s sole discretion at any time.
You may not republish, alter, abridge, or otherwise modify any of our reports without a license. This includes any Grid® Reports, Compare Reports, and/or Index Reports.
You may not republish in full or any excerpt thereof, any reviews of any products or services on G2.com without a license.
You may not screenshot any portion of the G2 website for any purpose. You may not resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain any content or data from the G2.com site (and any subdomains thereof) except as expressly set forth in these Guidelines and/or in accordance with your applicable license.
Article/Press Release/Public Statement Attribution
- If you would like to include G2 or cite our data points in an article, press release, or public statement, please attribute such reference or content to “G2” in every instance. Link to the reference or content on G2.com whenever possible.
- If your article, press release, or public statement is basing analyses and claims in part or wholly on G2 content or data, please contact us at Press@g2.com for review and approval of the relevant statement prior to publication.
- If you reference a specific G2 blog post, please be certain to link to the URL of the specific post you are referencing.
Badge Republication Guidelines
- If you have earned a G2 badge and wish to republish any earned badge on your website, you may not alter, abridge, or otherwise modify the badge in any manner. For example, you may not alter the colors of the badge to match your brand guidelines.
Report Attribution Guidelines
- If you have licensed a G2 report, please attribute the report and any underlying data to G2. In your attribution, please include the season, Category, and report type. For example, if you have licensed a Summer 2019 Small Business Grid® Report for CRM, you must include the relevant season, company size, and Category name.
Star Rating Attribution
- If you republish and share the aggregated Star Rating of your products and services on the G2 Site, please attribute the Star Rating as follows: “Source: G2.com, Inc.”
G2 Trademarks and Copyrights Guidelines
G2’s trademarks and copyrighted works include our names, logos, website content, videos and other matter protected under trademark or copyright law.
You may refer to G2’s trademarks in word form only to describe accurately how your products or services relate to our products or services, so long as you follow these Guidelines and make clear that your products and services are not offered, sponsored or endorsed by G2. Please do not use G2’s trademarks as nouns or verbs.
You may only use G2's logo under license or other written contractual permission. If you would like permission to use the G2 logo or other trademarks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have permission to use any of G2’s trademarks, and if your use of the G2 trademark(s) is primarily intended for a U.S. audience or will be distributed through a U.S. website, publication, or trade show, please include the ® or ™ symbol associated with the mark(s) you are using, as appropriate. Please do not include any symbol after any of G2’s trademark(s) if your publication is intended for use or distribution outside the U.S.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of these Guidelines. We may modify these Guidelines to, for example, reflect additional data or content. You should look at these Guidelines regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these Guidelines on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes made for legal reasons may be effective immediately and, if so, will be noted as such here. If you do not agree to the modified Guidelines, you should discontinue your use of the data and/or content.